Green Your Law Firm
The information provided on this website will assist you to "green" your law firm and help to minimize your impact on the environment. This site contains tips, suggestions and links to resources that will assist you to implement environmentally sustainable policies and practices. Please visit the links below for information about energy efficiency, recycling and resources in British Columbia.
Law Firm Green Initiatives
Alexander Holburn Beaudin & Lang LLP
Bull, Housser & Tupper LLP
Clark Wilson LLP
Miller Thomson LLP
Lawyer Green Initiatives
Barbara Day Sort
Do you have a Green Strategy?
We would like to hear about your green practices and policies and share that information online. Send your "Law Firm/Lawyer Green Initiatives" to Simon Bursell, CBABC Web Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urban Impact - Recycling at Work, February 23, 2011
CBABC 2010 Certificate of Diversion
Did you know?
- Canada is the second largest producer of greenhouse gases in the world on a per capita basis.
- Canadians are one of the world’s biggest per capita consumers of energy and electricity.
- Most rechargeable batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
- More than 90,000 computers have been donated to schools and libraries in British Columbia since 1994.
- A study by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives says the richest 10 per cent of Canadians create a 66 per cent bigger ecological footprint than the average Canadian household.
The links provided on this website (cba.org) are intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and/or up-to-date. While links are provided to other sites, the Canadian Bar Association does not control or endorse the content of websites linked to from this site. The Canadian Bar Association does not intend links or the information provided on this website to be referrals or endorsements.